- Each oral presentation will be given 20 minutes (15 min for the presentation plus 5 min for discussion).
- Invited speakers will be given 30 minutes (25 min for the presentation plus 5 min for discussion).
- Session rooms will be ready with laptop computers installed with MS PowerPoint 2013, which the speakers are encouraged to use for their presentation, to avoid delays in schedule.
- The speakers are advised to bring their PowerPoint presentation / PDF files on USB memory sticks. Please transfer the file to the laptop computer in the session room during the break before the sessions.
- Speakers are expected to arrive at the session room 15 minutes before the start of their sessions to report to the session chair.
- Staff members will be available in case you need technical assistance.
The authors of the papers accepted for poster presentations are asked to prepare their posters in advance, display them on the designated panels latest during the lunch break on Monday, July 22, 2019, for the discussions through the entire duration of the symposium.
- Each poster must fit within an area of 0.7 m x 1.0 m in width and height, respectively. You can download the template from here.
- The poster board is self-standing.
- Each paper’s code will be shown on the board.
- Tapes and scissors will be provided for your use.
- Each poster should include the paper title, authors’ names, and affiliation.
- All posters can remain during the entire symposium.
- Please take your posters down before the end of the symposium on Wednesday.